- Can add 1/2 Cup Fine Semolina / Chiroti Rava / Suji if needed.
- Can add 2 tbsp Jeera if needed.
- A pinch of hing is optional.
- You can also pat the lemon sized dough on a greased non sticky paper or laminated paper.
- Ghee can be used instead of oil in a dough.
Cooking Time : 5 Minutes
Total Time : 15 Minutes
|Plain Flour / Maida||1 Cups|
|Rice Flour||1/2 Cup|
|Green chilies||4-5 finely chopped|
|Ginger / Adarak||1 inch finely chopped|
|Curry Leaves||7-8 finely chopped|
|Hot oil||2 tbsp|
|Onions||2 finely chopped|
|Coriander Leaves||2 tbsp chopped|
- Make a dough by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Close the dough tightly with a container for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Make equal sized ball out of the dough and flatten the balls a little bit by pressing them in between your palms. It should be thick and round in shape.
- Drop it gently into the hot oil.
- Fry both the sides on medium flame until the color changes to brown and they are crispy.
- Remove with a slotted spoon, drain on a tissue and serve hot or store in an airtight container when cools.